1. Remember that learning a language is a gradual process - it does not happen overnight.
2. Define your learning objectives early: What do you want to learn and why?
3. Make learning a habit. Try to learn something every day. It is much better to study (or read, or listen to English news, etc.) 10 minutes each day than to study for 2 hours once a week.
4. Remember to make learning a habit! If you study each day兰州癫痫病要治疗多久 for 10 minutes English will be constantly in your head. If you study once a week, English will not be as present in your mind.
5. Choose your materials well. You will need reading, grammar, writing, speaking and listening materials.
6. Vary your learning routine. It is best to do different things each day to help keep the various relationships between each area active. In other words, don't just study grammar.
7. Find friends to study an小儿癫痫是怎么引起d speak with. Learning English together can be very encouraging.
8. Choose listening and reading materials that relate to what you are interested in. Being interested in the subject will make learning more enjoyable - thus more effective.
9. Relate grammar to practical usage. Grammar by itself does not help you USE the language. You should practice what you are learning by employing it actively.
10. Use reading to help with other English skills. Reading can be used to help with vocabulary, 癫痫病什么医院好grammar, pronunciation and much more.
11. Move your mouth! Understanding something doesn't mean the muscles of your mouth can produce the sounds. Practice speaking what you are learning aloud. It may seem strange, but it is very effective. Exercises like tongue twisters can help improve your flexibility.
12. Be patient with yourself. Remember learning is a process - speaking a language well takes time. It is not a computer that is either on or off!
13. Communicate! There is nothing like communicating in English and being successful. Grammar exercises are good - having your friend on the other side of the world understand your email is fantastic!
14. Use the Internet. The Internet is the most exciting, unlimited English resource and it is right at your finger tips.
1. Remember that English learning is a process
2. Be patient with yourself
3. Practice, practice, practice